It is difficult to define in a few sentences and words what something that has given you so much means... But I have tried and although I think there is still a lot to tell, I think that these sentences They perfectly define everything that minimalism has given me. A post that talks about the minimalist lifestyle in a nutshell.
As the years go by you forget how it was your life before that old disastrous me that was looking for the essence of life in the wrong place. From time to time it is good to take stock of what has been changing in you and what that has meant for your life.
Here are some phrases that, from my point of view, define a simple lifestyle. And what the famous phrase has meant to me: less is more.
Quotes About Minimalism
1 I do not want a life full of useless junk
2. Minimalism does not avoid material possessions. Avoid the excess.
3. More of that which makes you happy. Doing something that makes you happy is not a waste of time.
4. Confidence in yourself. I finally understood that I don't need so many things to be happy and feel complete. - Paper plane -
5. It is more beautiful to tell stories than to tell things.
6. Learning from each circumstance. Sometimes it doesn't hurt for you to suffer, it hurts for you to learn.
7. Flexibility. The mind that opens to a new idea will never return to its original size. - Albert Einstein -
9. Less perfection more authenticity.
10. Learn to wait. All achievements, big or small, require patience.
11. Learn to live with empty spaces. Spaces also serve us: they give us peace of mind.
12. Value time. Our time is limited, I decide what to spend it on.
13. Focus. He who does not know what he is looking for does not understand what he finds. – Claude Bernard –
14. Each person is different and…
··· I am a long story…
We are a long history, different, unique and special.
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚛 ♡ 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞
More post about simple life –> Ideas to practice the Hygge philosophy